Here are our award wining wines!
2nd Place 2013 Chardonnay
Bronze 2014 Barolo
Silver 2014 San Giovese
Honorable Mention 2015 Zinfandel
I’ve had the privilege to meet some wonderful celebrities!
We had the privilege during this year to be in Luke Capotosto company. He’s an award winning wine maker with the American Wine Society and is very well know in the wine making industry and wins Gold medals and Best of Show for his wonderful wines. January we tasted his Blueberry and Apple wines at the American Wine Society Gala in Newport, RI Magnifico!!!!
I am thrilled to announce that Luke is inviting Mark and I to his home winery and be his assistant starting May 2014. We will be making wine from the grapes of Argentina. This is an experience of a life time. We are honored about this wonderful opportunity because we are making homemade wine from the GRAPES not grape-juice.
True winemakers will say,…using grape-juice does not make you a winemaker. After our apprenticing experience with Luke, we can proudly say that we are truly winemakers.
– Be the first to see our new product and Wine Purses at the First Annual Wine Tasting Fundraiser for The Rhode Island Nurses Institute Middle College Charter High School. Join us on Wednesday, April 9, 2014 from 5:30 PM to 8:00PM at VIA ROMA Historic Federal Hill, 308 Atwells Avenue, Providence, RI. Tickets are $50.00 and 100% of the proceeds will support the educational mission.
– Once again, we’ve been invited to display our beautiful Wine Purses at the 6th Annual Food & Wine Expo, Thursday, April 10th 2014, from 6:00PM – 9:00PM at The Ocean Cliff Resort & Hotel located in beautiful Newport, Rhode Island. Tickets are $30.00. There will be numerous purveyors showcasing artisan cheeses, meats, breads, olive oils, wines and beer.
– Want to do something fun and always a sold-out affair? Visit us at the Boys & Girls Club of Cumberland – Lincoln 9th Annual Beer & Wine Fundraiser at Twin Rivers Casino, Lincoln, Rhode Island, Thursday, April 17th from 6:00pm to 9:00PM. Tickets are $30.00 and can be purchased day of the event.
– Join us at the “Fair of the Heart” Gabrielle Dinsmore Heart & Hope Fund Raiser on Thursday, May 8, 2014 at Alpine Country Club, 251 Pippin Orchard Road, Cranston, RI
– Coming Fall 2014 Women Wine Making is having an ADVANCED Seminar class in how to properly choose, hydrate and pitch your cultivated yeast and a few other secrets that I learned this past summer among two fabulous award winning Wine Makers and instructors. The seminar will be held for one hour at the cost of $20.00 per person on at 7:00pm. You may also give this as a gift to someone who has already taken a class with us as a beginner. Also learn about, Malolactic Fermentation, Malolactic bacteria and Malolactic Culture. Why, When or Why not do? These are advanced classes that we will be doing throughout the year and are open to the public including men. The location will be held in Providence.
Vote for Women Wine Making in the Intuit Small Business Big Game! The winner gets a three minute commercial in the Super Bowl and free tickets, flight and hotel. We’ve made it to the second round. Click here to vote!
Women Wine Making is now offering Wine Purses for Fabulous Women!
Wine is stored horizontally – why not carry it that way? Thinking of something different for that person who has everything? Contact me email@example.com I will gladly mail your order for you. We except checks and credit cards.
Special thanks to Rhode Island Small Business Journal for featuring our launch news on September 27th! Click here to view the article!
“Women Wine Making Launches in Rhode Island” featured online at Providence Business New on September 26, 2012
Thanks for visiting us at the 2012 Ocean State Small Business Expo 2012 at the Crowne Plaza in Warwick on October 3rd!
Women Wine Making had a wonderful time at the Gloria Gemma Seventh Annual “Flames of Hope: A Celebration of Life™” on Saturday, October 6. From the Rhode Island State House, bathed in pink light for the event, participants carried torches to WaterPlace Basin in memory of those who have lost their battles to breast cancer.
The Rhode Island Region of The National Organization of Italian American Women held an Educational Mystery Wine Tasting at the Savory Grape and featuring a presentation by Emanuella Petrucci of Women Wine Making. October 24, 2012
In January 2012, Emanuella Petrucci participated in the New England Country Soup Challenge. Her “Mama’s Baked Beans and Potato Soup” took fifth place in the Northeast. This was a tribute to her Mom — as the wine making is a tribute to her Dad. Click here for the amazing soup recipe!
For more information, contact us today!